Can a system receive 40/30 certification if individual samples exceed 40/30 levels, but annual averages for TTHM and HAA5 are below these levels?
No, a system cannot receive 40/30 certification if any samples exceed 40/30, even if the system’s averages are below 40/30.
For additional guidance on the Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/stage2/regulations.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-14490
- Date Created: 3/10/2006
- Last Modified Since: 3/19/2012
- Viewed: 6010