Jump to main content

Our state transportation department has plans to move a natural spring that serves as a partial source of drinking water for our community's well. To whom can we address our concerns about this proposed project?

If you have concerns about the potential impact of an activity on your community's source water, you may contact your state's Source Water Assessment and Protection Program office. The source water program offices for every state can be found at http://water.epa.gov/drink/local/.
Rating:Rating of 2 Stars101 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo

Frequent Questions

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 23002-14966
  • Date Created: 10:31:2004
  • Last Modified Since: 05:20:2015
  • Viewed: 6219

Jump to main content.