If the combined filter effluent (CFE) and the individual filter effluent (IFE) criteria are met, can a system receive Crypto treatment credit for both?
Yes, systems that meet both CFE and IFE requirements may receive a 0.5-log Crypto treatment credit for each. If a system meets both CFE and IFE requirements in a month, a 1.0-log Crypto treatment credit would be awarded.
For additional guidance on the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/lt2/index.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-15023
- Date Created: 4/7/2006
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2010
- Viewed: 6068