How can a system that switches between sources seasonally sample in a way that fulfills the LT2ESWTR requirements? Will the system be locked into using both sources indefinitely?
The system should follow standard operating procedures and sample from whichever source is in use on the scheduled day of sampling. As long as the system follows that requirement, it can later change the way it uses those sources.
For additional guidance on the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/lt2/index.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-16145
- Date Created: 4/6/2006
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2010
- Viewed: 5600