Jump to main content

How can one obtain a list of public or community water systems that serve a certain population size?

These data are generally available from the SDWIS database, publicly accessible at http://water.epa.gov/scitech/datait/databases/drink/sdwisfed/index.cfm. Alternately, a person may submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain a list of systems serving a particular population range.
Rating:Rating of 2.5 Stars105 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo

Frequent Questions

Topic Information
  • Topic #: 23002-16485
  • Date Created: 10:31:2004
  • Last Modified Since: 10:12:2010
  • Viewed: 6199

Jump to main content.