How should systems monitor during the interval between the end of IDSE monitoring and the beginning of Stage 2 DBPR compliance sampling?
Systems must continue Stage 1 DBPR monitoring and could work with their primacy agency to begin Stage 2 DBPR compliance sampling earlier than required. This interval is built into the Stage 2 DBPR to accommodate systems that may need to make large changes to their distribution system to meet the requirements of the Stage 2 DBPR.
For additional guidance on the Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/stage2/regulations.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-17830
- Date Created: 3/10/2006
- Last Modified Since: 3/19/2012
- Viewed: 5642