If a system blends groundwater and surface water, should source water samples be collected after blending or before?
Source water samples should be taken before blending and should only be taken for the surface water source.
For additional guidance on the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/lt2/index.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-18409
- Date Created: 4/7/2006
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2010
- Viewed: 6053