If a treatment plant is already using membrane filtration and is placed in Bin 1, when would the system need to meet the LT2ESWTR operation and reporting requirements?
This system would have no additional requirements because it is classified as Bin 1.
For additional guidance on the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/lt2/index.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-19585
- Date Created: 3/30/2006
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2010
- Viewed: 7246