Once a state has primacy, is it obligated to use the Stage 2 DBPR data system?
No, when a state receives primacy it can manage its data by continuing to use the LT2/Stage2 Data Collection and Tracking System (DCTS) or by using its own State database.
For additional guidance on the Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/stage2/regulations.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-19862
- Date Created: 03/10/2006
- Last Modified Since: 05/21/2015
- Viewed: 6018