Will systems submit sampling schedules to EPA or to the state?
Large systems will submit sampling schedules electronically to EPA via the LT2ESWTR data collection system. Small systems, if the state has primacy, will submit sampling schedules to the state. If the state does not have primacy when small systems are submitting sampling schedules, small systems will submit to EPA, possibly using the LT2ESWTR data collection system.
For additional guidance on the Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule please visit http://water.epa.gov/lawsregs/rulesregs/sdwa/lt2/index.cfm.
- Bottled Water
- Consumer Concerns
- Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Contaminants and Standards
- Facts, Figures, and Databases
- Filters/Home Water Treatment Units (HWTUs)
- Household Wells
- Lead and Copper
- Local Drinking Water Quality
- LT2/Stage 2 Rule
- Public Notification (PN)
- Source Water Protection/UIC Program
- Tap Water Testing
- Water Utility (PWS) Compliance/Issues
- Topic #: 23002-25304
- Date Created: 04/06/2006
- Last Modified Since: 05/21/2015
- Viewed: 5925